KEP's T3-45 Freebie

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niklas Edlund

Finally I had time to finalize the freebie drawings of the KEP's T3-45 rigger.

Go to: http://www.ne-stuff.net/2016/12/keps-t3-45-freebie.html

Note, this is about the "last" giveaway "freebie" rigger project boats I have planned to do. At least for quite some time...

Build it. Race it. Enjoy
default_smile.png

/Niklas

KEPs-T3-45-Promo.jpg

KEPs-T3-45-vs-T3-21.jpg

KEPs-T3-45-Templates-A1-841x594mm.jpg

KEPs-T3-45-Main-Drawing-980x594mm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Niklas ........ Finally !!!!! lol

Awesome work ...... thank you so much !

Alex

Awesome Niklas!

Yes guys I'll start cutting these also. I'll take a look at things and see what it's going to cost.

Thanks Guys!

Note, this is about the "last" giveaway "freebie" rigger project boats I have planned to do. At least for quite some time...

Build it. Race it. Enjoy
default_smile.png

/Niklas

Niklas, thanks for your hard work in support of our hobby/sport!

Steve Ball

Thanks Guys!

Build it. Race it. Enjoy
default_smile.png

/Niklas

Niklas, thanks for your hard work in support of our hobby/sport!

Steve Ball

Thanks Guys!

Build it. Race it. Enjoy
default_smile.png

/Niklas
Thanks Steve,

I think I've published 7 freebie riggers overall
default_smile.png

- Three 21's

- Two FE 4S

- One FE 2-3S Mini

- One fortyfive

Maybee, Maybee the T3-12 will be published also but I need to assemble mine first and run it a bit before that will be a freebie. May take some time tho... If ever
default_wink.png
Have some other ideas though of course, but to give them away for free is not what I plan to do
default_smile.png

Happy Holidays!

/Niklas

Mark has his T2 12 going and it is working good I think? I built 2 of them for him and I will say that I do perfer the elliptical sponsons better as they look good! My 2 cents OH wait we don't have pennies anymore here it would have to be a nickel.

Thanks Niklas

Brad

Mark has his T2 12 going and it is working good I think? I built 2 of them for him and I will say that I do perfer the elliptical sponsons better as they look good! My 2 cents OH wait we don't have pennies anymore here it would have to be a nickel.

Thanks Niklas

Brad
Hi Brad,
The look of the elleptical ones arent too bad but at these speeds it's basically just to show off that you can build them like that. Lol. There arent any other major benefits (besides if you think they look better). My original idea (and goal) to build them like that came after figuring out the turnfin mounting to make it way more adjustable vs where we where before - as in - needing to mount the fin on the sponson surface that needs to be flat and also the need to basically make the complete right sponson (with turnfin) at the toe-in needed. I just didnt like that. So when things came together with the turnfin mounting (T2/T3) the elliptical shape possebility opened up so to speak.

Nowadays I like the flat sided ones much better as its much easier to do and when you dont need to make the sponsons themselves to the width of the ride pads (as the JAE's) - they still look slim enough. I think.
default_wink.png
And if you know how to do them elliptical its no major issues with doing them "complicated" like that - IF you want
default_smile.png

/Niklas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back