• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

k&b outboard hydro engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dion,

Do you still have this lower assy available? If you want yo split Ill take just the lower. Let me know. Thanks.

Payment recieved.thanks joe will ship tomorrow.

Yeah thread was jacked no hard feelings.

Joe,

Those usually come with an exhaust throttle and no carb like he mentioned in the original post. The carb would be replaced with simply a needle valve where the carb mounting screws were or a venturi, but no carb.

That is how I ran mine. The needle takes the place of the set screws used to hold the carb. I took a dremel and beveled the neck and polished to make the neck look like a venturi. Did you get the exhaust throttle? if you did, sounds like he sent you the complete unit as we used to run them, but again this is between you guys. Just trying to lend a hand to help. Thanks.

at this point he doesnt respond so ill take care of it just be careful buying from him as items not as described a few others have sent me a pm staing they didnt get waht they were supposed to either.life goes on and thanks Ron but this is not complete i have several k&bs with throttle exhaust and venturi

Good luck Joe. Sorry you didn't get what you purchased. If you want to sell what you purchased, PM pics of what you received. Thanks.

Back