K&B .18 Marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Hey....... has anyone run the K&B .18 Marine pull start engine in thier RTR boats???? any comments, good or bad?? Also, BB mods, if you read this, i WILL give you a call about the picture thing, cause i definatley need help....I just keep forgetin!! Thanks, Bill

Hey....... has anyone run the K&B .18 Marine pull start engine in thier RTR boats???? any comments, good or bad?? Also, BB mods, if you read this, i WILL give you a call about the picture thing, cause i definatley need help....I just keep forgetin!! Thanks, Bill
I have one that I ran in a Black Jack 26. I like the engine. Its now in a mono that I built for my girlfriend and it runs good. I'm not a racer just a sport boater.

Evidently, very few people have used this engine.....I thank the coupla folks for thier input on this engine......anyone else out there wanna throw in thier 2 cents? Wish i could find out if this engine is worth putting in my miss vegas. Im still runnin the stock engine and it runs GREAT..im havin a ball with this boat, but ive heard that the stock engines dont last too long...dont know if that is the case or not, but IF it goes boom, id like to put another good engine in the boat.....RTRs RULE! Bill

Bill

Don't know nuttin 'bout no motor. BUT THE PIC THING>>>>>>

After log in, go to my controls (middle of header) go to MY PROFILE

EDIT SIGNATURE- what it reads under header, click on opens box to type info allows colors to be changed and fonts and upload

AVATAR allows pic, mine was stored in DOCS file under my pics, open BROWSE to locate stored photos, usually right double click. Took me a while to figure it out too..

see ya next Sunday.

Premo

Evidently, very few people have used this engine.....I thank the coupla folks for thier input on this engine......anyone else out there wanna throw in thier 2 cents? Wish i could find out if this engine is worth putting in my miss vegas. Im still runnin the stock engine and it runs GREAT..im havin a ball with this boat, but ive heard that the stock engines dont last too long...dont know if that is the case or not, but IF it goes boom, id like to put another good engine in the boat.....RTRs RULE! Bill
bill , the next logical step for real bolt in true performance is the cvrm, marine engine. i have like 7 of them left in stock ,so if you need one let me know , these are a great engine and they truly bolt right in and make great power and last a ton longer than the stock aquacraft engine, i also have a few stock engines left as well, good luck and rock on!!!

terry

bill , the next logical step for real bolt in true performance is the cvrm, marine engine. i have like 7 of them left in stock ,so if you need one let me know , these are a great engine and they truly bolt right in and make great power and last a ton longer than the stock aquacraft engine, i also have a few stock engines left as well, good luck and rock on!!!
terry

terry, from that post I see you would fit right in on jims rc boat dock -- :lol:

Back