• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

january 2013 summer clean out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here some items that i have no longer use for . so there up for sale.

1 ,, 21 pipes and headers , 2 cmdi fat belly pipes with nipples that are in good condition , no dings i them . 1 x cooper 21 pipe with single outlet also in good condition , headers are cmdi 10% and also 18% ones used but work well , $160.00au the lot shipped to your door (SOLD)

2,,,21 cmb valvola 06 model in good condition. fitted with cmb vac induction system and also included is the original induction system , engine runs well and is stock. has been well cared for, missing brass insert for flywheel only, $340.00au shipped to your door

3,, 4 x bob violet needles , 3 are remote 1 is not, also there a 4 x cmb remote needles aswell . all needles work well asking $150.00au the lot shipped to your door SOLD .. paypal please , you cover fees aswell , first to say il take it ,, its yours on this page, no buying from pm,ss cheers jase,, january 2013 sale 001.JPGjanuary 2013 sale 002.JPGjanuary 2013 sale 003.JPGjanuary 2013 sale 004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason, I will take the pipes , headers @ 160.00 shipped if they are still availible? let me know. PM me your PP info! thanks, Rick Lindow

Jason, I will take the pipes , headers @ 160.00 shipped if they are still availible? let me know. PM me your PP info! thanks, Rick Lindow
Rick you need to be over at the RC Events Signing up for ATLANTA Spring Race April 13-14 Plenty of NITRO Entered already.. Where are You and Kim??????? Will Gallagher is coming from Texas....... bring Some TEXAS HEAT!!!!!!! p.s sorry for jacking the thread. just wanted to talk to Rick. I dont think he checks his pm box? Carry ON...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back