Jaguar Twin Video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

So in light of all the other postings of video and what not, I thought it would be refreshing to view another good running Twin Outrigger. Mind you this is the prototype boat and is a work in progress. No smoke and mirrors or wild claims. :)

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
So in light of all the other postings of video and what not, I thought it would be refreshing to view another great Twin Outrigger. Mind you this is the prototype boat and is a work in progress. No smoke and mirrors or wild claims. :)

Buck, that looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. Why don't you come on over to the Carlsbad NM race with me this weekend and race it.

Glenn

I'd love to but I have to go to Louisiana this weekend. I'm going to try and make it down to the Novarossi pond sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats very nice ,Buck it will be a pleasure to see you and the boat soon. Thanks for sharing,It looks very promising!!!!

I have forwarded these video's to Santa Claus, and CC. Mr.Ferguson & Mr.Barr so they may all understand this is my Christmas wish. :D

Bob

Great looking boat B) Good throttle response. Only way to run a twin Cool beans

Bob Morton

How do you like this twin compared to your old twin?
Roger,

The two boats are night and day different and in my opinion, built for two different types of events.

My last twin was great......if I wanted to go to the time trials........the new boat is for heat racing in twin water.

Back