JAE Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Glass

Hi I've been looking on the JAE site about info on their gas rigger the are developing and I was just wondering if any one know if or when they will be putting the plans up on there sit like the others.

Hi I've been looking on the JAE site about info on their gas rigger the are developing and I was just wondering if any one know if or when they will be putting the plans up on there sit like the others.

Troy,

Here is a post on the subject..............well it is in there anyway http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=38927

Basically it looks like the plans will not be released prior to the release from Zipp Kits.

I'm anxious for this kit to come out. If my 21fe build goes smooth I'll definitely be picking up a gas kit!

Zippkits shut down for about a week and will reopen tomorrow i think it's going to come out sometime this week seems like the were getting ready to meet the demand that was created.....Alot of people are waiting for this Gas kit stay tuned.......

When I spoke to Joe a month ago at the Toledo show, he said that it should be out in around a month which means any day now. I'm just waiting for the word also as Joe knows that I want one but no big hurry right now as I've got plenty on my plate as it is.

DSCF1762.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I spoke to Joe a month ago at the Toledo show, he said that it should be out in around a month which means any day now. I'm just waiting for the word also as Joe knows that I want one but no big hurry right now as I've got plenty on my plate as it is.

DSCF1762.jpg
Ron-

Nice to finally see a picture of it!

Wes

Joe's booth was kind of busy when we went there and I had about 6 other people in my posse at the time so it was kind of hard to get any good shots. OK, not really a posse but had my son and one of his friends, Darla, Joe and Misshydro and Dan Kramer. That was hard to do when you've got big kids in a huge toy store! :D

I didn't really notice until I got home and looked over my pictures that he also had the JAE .12 and .21 boat stands and some other new goodies that should be on the site now or very soon

Wonder if Joe is cutting wood yet? I bet its close to production,lotsa slobbering just waiting.

beauty,i have already ordered mine and can't wait for it to show up but thinking i will be sent another bill for extra shipping to Australia will be worth it :) ;) :D

Zippity do dah wheres the mail man? GOT GAS? im ready to mix some glue................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Up, er, Fed-Ex says that mine should be here today (Tuesday). No complaints against Fed-Ex as everything that's come from Joe got here with no problem.

Nice knowing you guys as the old lady is probably going to threaten to kill me again! :eek:

Oops, it should be here today (Wednesday). I checked hte tracking number a little while ago and it was in Perrysburg, Ohio or on its way.

Just watch, it'll probably show up while I'm at the doctor's office in the morning or when I stop at a LHS on the way home. The wife always seems to call me whenever I stop there, must be a sense that they have.

Back