Jackson TN Water Conditions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Precision Boats said:
Dangerous Water!! Beware!
106984[/snapback]

And I thought those cat's were afraid of water

That's pretty darn funny...... :lol:

Must be getting close to racing... :D

Go get'em

Last edited by a moderator:
And Tim....I thought sure I was going to click on that link and see the pond full of trees, stumps, sticks and dead cows!!

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
And Tim....I thought sure I was going to click on that link and see the pond full of trees, stumps, sticks and dead cows!!
107037[/snapback]

You'll have to come to NW Florida to experience that. Poor Chris Fabbro's home town was SLAMMED! Watched the radar view of the eye wall pass right through his home town. :eek: Wind speed was in the triple digits. Rainfall was 7 inches an hour. Hope he's ok.

Yea I know it was bad. I was born and raised in Fla. been there done that ,never any fun for sure. Hope all is well down there. You guys keep your heads up.

Tim

I wonder how that Kitty would look painted 72' Mopar Plum Crazy Purple ?? with flames :huh:

Butch :)

Where's the cat that we saw in the PB tent after the races? Someone will post a photo I hope.

I'm sure everyone still wants to buy PB made parts, why no picture has been posted. :huh:

Latest posts

Back