• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally Teresch

RTR Mono

Seaducer Mono - Purple metalflake with yellow spatter and bottom

CMB 45 Purplehead Motor

All hardware and electronics

Octura 447/3 prop

The boat is in good condition. The bow has a square hole cut for the fuel tank access (taped in place, could use a graphic in that spot). It is setup with a sub-surface drive. Has some of the gelcoat chipped away on the port side (like most Seaducers the gelcoat seems to chip off easily). There is an oiler extension on the stuffing tube. Carbon fiber radio box lid, a Hitec 645 MG steering and a standard Futaba S3003 throttle servo. 4 Channel Futaba Attack radio on 82. Good batteries in the TX. 6V rechargeable battery pack in the box. I don’t see any indication that it was ever in a major crash. The boat is 37 1/2" long and 11" wide at the transom.

The CMB 45 has great compression and smooth bearings. Stock throttle arm has been replaced. The hole in the top of the cooling head has a setscrew in it. Has a CMB isolated needle attached. Pipe manufacturer unknown. This is a nice motor all around.

I have 4 45 mono hulls so one needs to go. Seaducer boats are great performers.

$400 USD shipped (within Canada)

Picco package

Hate to let them go!

A brand new Picco 45 (yes the new 2009 batch) that I just picked up. This motor is brand spanking new in box, latest model 45 from Picco. A lot of good things have already been said about these new motors from Picco.

Along with my it comes my Picco 45 Blackhead. The motor is to be in great condition. Great compression and smooth bearings.

Both Picco Motors $775 shipped (within Canada).

A wonderful old CMB 90 that has never been run. This will take some of you back a few years.

This square headed slug has a ringed piston, disk rotor intake and a remote mixture control mounted atop CMB's famous slide carb. Exhaust header is included.

$175 + shipping

Please no PMs. Reply to the posting only otherwise it causes a lot of confusion (me mainly).

Thanks

Wally

Last edited by a moderator:
Wally,

The 2 CMB motors, $375.00 for both? do you know shipping to usa,Tx.?

Im interested in the 2 CMB

Bob

Hello, I am very interested in the purple boat. Would you take 350 shipped for it? I am in Utah.

Steve

I thought I was through with nitro but that old 90 DOES take me back. Can you pm me with your lowest price shipped?

tnks Curt

Wally,
The 2 CMB motors, $375.00 for both? do you know shipping to usa,Tx.?

Im interested in the 2 CMB

Bob
Yes that is for both motors + parts.

Shipping to Texas will be ~$10 more.

Wally

OK Wally i will buy for 385.00 usd

pm me forpayment details and i can provide you shipping address

MAY14

Wally,

I am sorry for delay, due to my mistake on postage your payment was returned to me. I put .44 cents on it, but the USPS says i owe .30 cents more. So i took payment to post office and sent first class mail @ $1.00 . Hope you can understand.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Latest posts

Back