• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

irwin pipe 6080

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Moes

wtb a Irwin pipe 60/80 and header for picco 11cc motor

thank you

Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for an early Irwin quiet pipe? I'll see if I can shoot a pic of what I have, should have a header too.

thank you for looking, my friend says i need the flat backed pipe if you have 1 + header

here is a pic of my motor which im rebuilding.

picco11cc.jpg

What type of boat are you going run this engine in? Makes a difference on the angle of the header.

Here's what I have to offer. Pipe with welded on mount tab, and pressure fitting installed, and you choice on the header high angle for a mono or low angle for a hydro/rigger. $60 shipped to the lower 48. I'll include a spring and a seal. I can help you out with a better carb too.

mb

still trying to figure out which is right pipe for mr pringles u-8 1986

how much for carb

Is one of those headers the low angle

thanks

ted

this is the boat that is being rebuilt

Yes, 1 of each in the pic. The pipe is 11 3/4 over all, with the header shown it will make a length that you can work with.

mb

No it is a modified Picco carb with a remote manual needle. In the pic of your motor your carb looks to be a slide type, my carb is a rotary barrel. My paypal is

mbawks@ aol.com

What is total amount with carb and pipes and do you happen to have any exhaust gaskets

$70 shipped to you, if you are in the lower 48. Yes I will include a seal where the header meets the engine and a spring to hold it on, along with the pipe and the low angle header, and the carb with a remote manual needle. I'll send some silicone tube to connect the header and pipe too..

mb

Mike, you sure are good to people in our small hobby.

You are ALWAYS willing to go above and beyond to help folks out.

STAND UP My friend

Ted, do you now the make of your Pringles hull? IS it fiberglass or a wood built hull.

Could you share some interior and bottom pics

Its a newton fiberglass hull that david newton ran himself

will post some photos today in my scale album

Thank you so very much Mike, I sure appreciate the help you have given me as I am such a newbie

PM me your shipping address, it does not show in paypal when you send as a gift. I'll put your package in the mail on Tuesday.

thanks,

Mike Byer

Mike

this big diameter pipe is not going to work doesnt fit under the rear deck

ted

It's what you asked for and what's in the pic, but if it won't work, you might offer it for sale, if there is no interest, I'll take it back. Can you use any of the other parts?

That isn't a very large diameter pipe for a 67 pipe, really one of the smallest, I'm not sure what you could use if it won't fit

mb

Latest posts

Back