Interesting ebay find, Geraghty boat?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After further review.... I'm thinking this was an outboard rigger then someone converted it to I/B.....

haha.. Everything in Dons (just about) has to be (around mid 80s or so, or older)... This however does look mid 90s!

Grim

My father in law once told me<Kohlmeyer dont matter how much you polish it a turd is still a turd

My father in law once told me<Kohlmeyer dont matter how much you polish it a turd is still a turd
I have a Outboard rigger that looks the same but is still ready for and OB. and it is for sale and I only want $125.00 + shipping. I will watch this auction.

Walt Barney

Walt's Hobbies

Tanks 2 U

Last edited by a moderator:
How'd it run Mark?

Show us some pics of the shop Grim...
In the first days of schnuerle engines for airplanes that could be bought that I could affort and my first experince with tune pipes it work very well. The pipe had a great ring to it amd my buddys at the flying field thought it was loud and it was. But it met the rules of a muffler at that time. I went on to run a piped engine in my last pattern plane. It was in a very modfied Dirty Birdy with a rear exhaust Super Tiger X61 and the muffled piped went thru the cowl. And this was just part of the modfications. It was a sweet, clean, and fast airplane. Was clock by the police radar at over 130mph and would fly where you pointed it.

Got it for my collection, now if I can get my buddy Rod to put the little Picco back in shape and I'll do a little work to some of the bumps and scuffs it'll be ready to rock again.

mb

Nice score Mike, now you should buy your Orlic rigger back from me to make your collection complete!!

Latest posts

Back