Insane Boats New Ownership

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba688

Friends and customers, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new owner of Insane Boats. My name is Steve Lopez, and I have worked very closely with Jeff Michaud and Insane Boats for the past 6 years as the current shop manager. I look forward to its continued growth and retaining a firm world-wide market presence. Being very familiar with all of our products and being a racer myself, I agree with Jeffs original vision of the company, and to continue with its original mantras of being 1st in Quality. I am confident that I will continue to produce the worlds finest radio controlled model boats.

Jeff has agreed to stay close by during the transition, and I wish him great fortune in his new business endeavors. Your patience and understanding as I work through this transition is greatly appreciated. I can be reached at 310-351-0744, email: [email protected], or via the website: www.insaneboats.com .

Steve ,

This is great news, I know you have & will do all that you can to further RC boating thru Insane boats. Good luck

Don
default_smile.png

Steve

That is exciting news Steve , To have A new out look and fresh idea's with Insane boats !!

Best of Luck !

Latest posts

Back