IMPBA 2006 International Regatta info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike just read the fine print in the speccial Sport 20 engine rules on the 2006 Iternats race entry flyer that states" twin engines will be allowed." I wonder how many twin sport 20's we will end up with? Should be interesting.
Just yours MR Bill lol have you got a couple 09 engines ready to go..... per the rules its a total of .21 cc vvvvvvrrrrmmmmm Mike

Hey Mike just read the fine print in the speccial Sport 20 engine rules on the 2006 Iternats race entry flyer that states" twin engines will be allowed." I wonder how many twin sport 20's we will end up with? Should be interesting.
Just yours MR Bill lol have you got a couple 09 engines ready to go..... per the rules its a total of .21 cc vvvvvvrrrrmmmmm Mike
Hay Mikey, your story reminded me, I was over at Kennys the other day and his 3 year old was playing with a couple of matck box boats. He wasn't going vvvvvvrrrrmmmmm, he was going wwwing, wwing, wing......they know how to raise a REAL boater in Missoury ay.

Hay Mikey, your story reminded me, I was over at Kennys the other day and his 3 year old was playing with a couple of matck box boats. He wasn't going vvvvvvrrrrmmmmm, he was going wwwing, wwing, wing......they know how to raise a REAL boater in Missoury ay.
Alex is the next real Threat to MODEL BOATING ha ha

Back