i need a new 7.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dmagic

i am looking for new 7.5 tunnel can anybody make any suggestions? i will be running the k&b 7.5 pro outboard

Jerry

Don't be modest. The Dunlap WOF hulls win lots of races as well. Thanks for the Leecraft plug.

Lohring Miller

Check out my tunnels on the heading going to kalamazoo,HTB's run great thats my suggestion ;) ,but 4-6 week wait to get one :p my two cents

Jerry or Jack or anyone else, I am also wanting to put a red head pro engine on a 7.5 tunnel soon and was wondering about the Bandit Killer 35. No one seems to mention this hull with the other big names now. The price is very good and the hull looks awesome so why does it not get any notice . Are the newer engines to powerful for it or is it something else. I had a 3.5 Killler and it ran great with the ss engine. Can someone who has ran this combo or hull give me any feedback. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Martin

Martin,

Don't like blowing my own whistle, but I'm kinda partial to the Bandit killer boats ;D.

Please talk to Dorrien at [email protected]

or 250 652 0055.

If you decide on a Killer boat and need help, please contact me,

Re:Bandit Tunnel

Oversight on my part leaving the Bandit off my listing. There's probably a 1/2 dozen other boats that would work.

I just went with a few boats I was most familiar with.

JD

Martin,

I just gave one away that was used and I shipped a new one to GTR in Australia. They are great boats. If you can't find one I've got a Lee Craft that has everything you need but a motor I can sell you.

I've got a Leecraft xt-460. Look in the for sale section at www.namba16.com

All you need is your engine.

Back