I hobby EXPO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T,

I will be there and you can bet we will have a VS1 there for our nitro buds... and for our FE buddys.....ya just never know....... :D ...............................................

Grim

Myself and my son will be there, hoping for maybe a raffle drawing for a who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome guys!

i will be there with OSBORN MODEL KITS, in booth 2808 right across from the UNITED HOBBY booth..lol

the lay out of the foor plan shows a large lounge.

maybe once a bit more people say theirs going we can arrange a get together in the lounge on a date.

however the first two days are not open to the public so it would have to be 18th and 19th... either day.

Mike. maybe you can bring another boat i was asking you to bring when we went to the Toledo show.... i think you know what that was. :lol:

well i kid can dream right.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe I should go this year... it's only 15 minutes from my house..... hey taylor.... could you bring some boats to save me shipping cost?

I'll be there on the trade days, as in Thursday & Friday (16-17). Most likely not on Saturday though - we fly back home on Sunday. It's a short visit this year.

all of our stuff has ( believe it or not) already shipped VIA crate to the show.

so sorry tom i cant. however i am trying to do you instructions. so i will bring down the laptop with them on so we can go through them together if you feel necessary.

maybe I should go this year... it's only 15 minutes from my house..... hey taylor.... could you bring some boats to save me shipping cost?

The last time that I was there, they didn't have a swap meet area, only dealer displays. They did have one small area for Chicago area hobby shops but there were no deals on anything. What is shown there is what you'd find in most large hobby shops, trains, slot cars, board games, etc. but do take along a goodie bag as there is a lot of free swag there. The last time that I went, we walked out with a lot of die cast! They just threw the stuff out on tables by the boxful.

I'll be there along with a few guys from the boat club, and a few flying buddies.

I still have a few gallons of 45% Wildcat fuel to sell that I can bring along.

Steve Ball

Well it looks like I got a side job for this weekend, so I wont be going, and the price of the ticket and the parking, I think I will save the cash for some new boat stuff. Really anything other than boats I have no interest in.

Back