• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I found a couple K&B 7.5 PRO P/S New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy Formanek

While lookin' for some other K&B stuff, I found a couple PRO P/S new in package. $105.00 shipped, paypal okay. I also found two NIP RPM K&B III rods. $55.00 shipped. I would trade for Picco 45EXR SS (silverhead or old style blue head parts, Yah right like that's gonna happen) Rudy

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg,

No problem, you were first. The Pro is longer and large pin. The older water-cooled had two different sized pins and was shorter.

Rudy,

Can you confirm that this rod is the same length as the Pro, I will take it if it does.

Jimmy

Greg, I'll have to get back to you on Sat, after I check how much it is to ship to Aus. Is there any particular way you prefer, Post Office wise??

As best as I can tell they are for the PRO, cause they are much longer than the other K&B rods I have. They are the same length as a PRO tubular rod. Not saying to the .001, though. Just holding them together.

Yeah the rod is noticeably longer than the water-cooled style. Thanks, I'll take it.Money has been sent...

Jimmy

ya just gotta know then right person...........

pm sent

While lookin' for some other K&B stuff, I found a couple PRO P/S new in package. $105.00 shipped, paypal okay. I also found two NIP RPM K&B III rods. $55.00 shipped. I would trade for Picco 45EXR SS (silverhead or old style blue head parts, Yah right like that's gonna happen) Rudy

Back