• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A couple of used Nova 12 LT5's and new KRE carbys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

#1 I have a couple of used Novarossi 12's with headers for sale
Éngines are not even run in, a few tanks through each and in great condition, they have been sitting with after run oil

asking $145US each with header and coupler, plus shipping - Engines sold to MARK D

#2 KRE novarossi 12 carbys - new - 2 available - $75US each plus shipping - Carbs sold to Mark S

Paypal only

shipping within Australia for the engines - 15US each and $29US each to the US

I can combine shipping if buying multiple items

Attachments

• usednova12's.jpg
    usednova12's.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 102
  • nova121.jpg
    nova121.jpg
    832.4 KB · Views: 102
  • nova122.jpg
    nova122.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 105
  • KRE12novacarbs.jpg
    KRE12novacarbs.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Shane,

How about a price on the engine on the left with a KRE carb in it?
Shipped to the USA?

Thanks In Advance,

Mark Sholund

I will buy both carbs for $150 shipping included. I think that you are a little high on the shipping cost for those. I will send one on to Mark then if he is interested at that price.

Shane,

How about a price on the engine on the left with a KRE carb in it?
Shipped to the USA?

Thanks In Advance,

Mark Sholund
Hi Mark,
$220 for engine and one KRE carb and $29 for shipping - total would be $249US shipped

I will buy both carbs for $150 shipping included. I think that you are a little high on the shipping cost for those. I will send one on to Mark then if he is interested at that price.
Hi Ric,
I didn't give a shipping quote for the Carbs, only the engines, I cannot sell both carbs for $150 shipped, International postage for carbs alone would be at least $15-$20, I will give Mark time to respond to my quote first

Last edited:
Shane,
So a used 12-motor w/header = $145.00
KRE-12 carb = $75.00
Postage for both = $29.00
Total is $249.00 shipped correct?

Question is this in Australian dollars? Or US dollars?
And If I buy both 12-carbs = $150.00 plus Postage?
What is the carb postage?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

No problem Shane. Thanks for the response. I will
still do the $150 for the two KRE carbs and $20 for the shipping. All depending on what Mark decides. Based on all shipping cost that I have incurred from SBB. I think think that both carbs will go in one shipping package at the lower price.
Thanks again

Shane,
So a used 12-motor w/header = $145.00
KRE-12 carb = $75.00
Postage for both = $29.00
Total is $249.00 shipped correct?

Question is this in Australian dollars? Or US dollars?
And If I buy both 12-carbs = $150.00 plus Postage?
What is the carb postage?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund
Hi Mark,
Prices are all in US dollars, and yes $249 shipped for one engine and one KRE carb, if you buy the extra carby, I can add that with the engine and other carby with no extra postage costs, only the cost of the extra carby (75US)
However, if you just buy the two KRE carbys on their own - shipping will be $20US for the two carbys

Shane, let me know after all the above posts are sorted. I would like one or two motors. If available, I will buy the extra Kre carb also, I may have read this wrong. I will wait for your reply.

Shane,

I will pass on the used 5-port Novarossi-12 motors, but I will buy
both KRE-12 carbs for $170.00 shipped. I need your PayPal address please. By the way, what size bore are these two carbs Shane?

Thanks For Waiting On My Reply,

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
Shane, let me know after all the above posts are sorted. I would like one or two motors. If available, I will buy the extra Kre carb also, I may have read this wrong. I will wait for your reply.
Hi Mark,

you now have first pic on both 12 engines

total would be $290US for both engines, plus a combined postage cost of $40US - so $330US all up

Ric , do you still want at least one KRE 12 carby, Mark.S has sorted out what he wants

Back