Hydroplane C/G Starting Point

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, could you please post a picture or two of the inside of your boat? It could be helpful for us to see what you've got going on.

I've mentioned John Finch's book on here not long ago, before...
I bought my copy when they first came out about 22 years ago.
Think it was a little expensive back then. I was on the fence about buying it. Think it was at least, less than half that?? I still go back now and then to "the R/C Boater's bible"...
I just wish John would do another Book!!!
It's usually easier to add weight than to remove weight.

Ken

Last edited:
I've mentioned John Finch's book on here not long ago, before...
I bought my copy when they first came out about 22 years ago.
Think it was a little expensive back then. I was on the fence about buying it. Think it was at least, less than half that?? I still go back now and then to "the R/C Boater's bible"...
I just wish John would do another Book!!!
It's usually easier to add weight than to remove weight.

Ken
What's easier,, is most. if not all the time the compromise.

Ok found it on Amazon it go's for$194.00 - $302.00 which is
$280 - $ 420 odd before shipping to Australia. I am all for supporting the people that wrote the book at those prices I think they are not getting the benefit. And they are second hand depending on condition and Ebay isn't much better .

Ok found it on Amazon it go's for$194.00 - $302.00 which is
$280 - $ 420 odd before shipping to Australia. I am all for supporting the people that wrote the book at those prices I think they are not getting the benefit. And they are second hand depending on condition and Ebay isn't much better .
You know that's right. Insane increase from the 50.00 to 60.00 I paid for it. I've got an idea try Barnes and noble. (BOOK STORE) it's brick and mortar

I have a real fascination with "how too" books.. LOL.. just part of the collection here at "Dons" Hobby!

Grim

Attachments

• books.jpg
    books.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I wrote a series of articles on high speed boat design. They emphasize the theory and may be more than most need to know. They were designed to encourage an understanding of how our boats work and how to improve them.

Lohring Miller

Attachments

• High Speed Boat Design.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back