Hydro Boom Shims

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I have been adjusting my booms on my hydro's for some time now. It is always a pain to find the right sized shim to get the angle I am looking for. While at nats last year, I borrow some shims from Doug Twaits Jr. to make an adjustment. They were a nice little plastic shim. I like them so much I looked into finding that shim material so I could make some for my use. I have plenty of shim material now, so I thought I would share. I am offering a little bag with four shim each. .030, .025, .020, .015. I have other smaller sizes but I think this group should get you in the ball park. I am asking $10 shipped for one bag.
Mike

20240412_142510.jpg

Mike,

I would like two sets.

Al Hobbs
2402 Old US Highway 91
Cascade, MT 59421

I am attending the Spring Nats in Georgiaand will be back home the last week of April.

Al

Well you guys bought out all the sets I made up. Did not think they would be that popular. These will come just regular mail in an envelope. I made up 5 more just now. So if anyone wants some.

Tim, PM with payment details.
Mike

Mike,

I would like two sets.

Al Hobbs
2402 Old US Highway 91
Cascade, MT 59421

I am attending the Spring Nats in Georgiaand will be back home the last week of April.

Al
Hey Al,
Just send me 20 worth of the large pushrod seals. I am running low on those.
Mike

I have been adjusting my booms on my hydro's for some time now. It is always a pain to find the right sized shim to get the angle I am looking for. While at nats last year, I borrow some shims from Doug Twaits Jr. to make an adjustment. They were a nice little plastic shim. I like them so much I looked into finding that shim material so I could make some for my use. I have plenty of shim material now, so I thought I would share. I am offering a little bag with four shim each. .030, .025, .020, .015. I have other smaller sizes but I think this group should get you in the ball park. I am asking $10 shipped for one bag.
Mike

View attachment 325482
I'd like 4 bags please?

Kent, Frank Mike,
PM sent for payment.

Bill,
Need to cut more strips at work tomorrow then I can get you the 4 bags.
Thanks
Mike

Kent, Frank Mike,
Dropped in the mail. Going snail mail. Not sure how long that will take. Weekish I would think.

Bill, Eric,
PM sent for payment.
Thanks
Mike

Ronnie
While I was doing my online doc appt today, I was able to make up a few more shims. Lots of just waiting around for those people with nothing to do.
PM sent for payment.
Thanks
Mike

Back