How many are Crossover members

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many IMPBA/NAMBA members are also AMA members

• Total voters
Greg, great article in Model Aviation about the IAC site. Your interview with JS brought back some great memories. Good luck with your new business. As they say, the rest is history. ;) ==={}

thanks Ray, trying to get the powers that be fired up. If I can keep plugging along one of these days................I don't know when to quit..........

yes old memories. It's been a good life, no complaints from the peanut gallery! looking forward to seeing you in Hobart

g

thanks Ray, trying to get the powers that be fired up. If I can keep plugging along one of these days................I don't know when to quit..........

yes old memories. It's been a good life, no complaints from the peanut gallery! looking forward to seeing you in Hobart

g
Loved the article to. That dang water looks super fast.

g
Loved the article to. That dang water looks super fast.
it is fast, plus it's nicely protected............three weeks ago the wind was out of the south west at 25 to 30 was able to run all afternoon even my B hydro

thanks man

g

Seems to me if all the AMA/ IMPBA members would send an email stating why this pond and location are so good, the AMA would realize what the site could turn into. People with both memberships could visit the museum,check out the flight areas,bring something to fly,and compete in a boat race. It is a great multi purpose property,centrally located. I would think if the crossover members sent a nice email to Greg Hahn that would be a strong statement he can show to the AMA brass,showing them the property has high potential for boat racers to. I am sending him an email today,please do the same. Thx. Send to : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
just a bump to see if we can get more hits

gh
Is this the pond you are working on? Check the list page 2 click on, Muncie pond

https://maps.google....4cbbbf9d702522d
that's the one, it's 2500' long 500' wide 12 acres 6 feet deep under the complete course

been running on it for a couple months now, Stu and I tested on it a couple years ago

noise is not an issue following the IMPBA rules you can barely hear the boats over the hiway noise. the houses are farther away than they look completey shrouded in mature trees and are 40 to 50 feet above the water level. the pond has high banks on three sides hiway to the west, busy rail road to the north. wind rarely a factor

Back