How Long has this site been up now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Reese

Who posseses the First member #?

I was just thinking I'm 500 somthing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when it was redone to how you see it now and Tom and Grimmie were 1 and 2. I signed up as #3 that night but messed something up and got moved down the list.

This is from the site that you are now seeing. The older one was much different. There is a Time Machine site that could should you how the old one looked.

I just checked both of us out. My signup date was 12-26-01 and you joined up 02-09-03.

A page from way back when.................. http://web.archive.org/web/20010302021739/...intlwaters.com/ :)

This page will show you the others that were the first who signed back up:

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?act=members

I haven't heard from Mike Cripps in a long time or Terry Stuller (Waterspitter) as he was having more health problems the last time that I talked to him. Tom and Grimmie don't show up in that list as it could be that they would be under another group.

oh man.... I love that way back machine. I also love that old purple/blue color scheme. It also has a purple/blue water background that the wayback machine does not add. I still have the background. If I had the time I'd make a color scheme and have the site like that again.

How many people remember when Andy Hartz ran the site?

Lets see.... we started with a ZCOM forum if I remember right. then we went to yabbse. and now invision board.

iwrcbkg.jpg

intlwaters main attraction was not a forum for a long time.... heck we didn't even have one. It was the news page. Every day I would try to create a new news item. You see if a web site does not have anything new, nobody has a reason to check it out. with a forum.... we always have something new and I never have do anything...

check my member number :)

I was around when Andy ran the site and I remember mulling over taking the site on when Andy said he could do it no longer. Lost my login and rejoined a long time later.

Glad Tom got it he does a great job!

Ron

Last edited:
I joined start of 02,

****' thats long enough for me,

good old days... was only 21 years old back then....

I was an early memer and it got reset. Then I had some computer work done on my computer at home, lost my cookie and had to re-register for a third time.

Back