HOBART 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had hoped to go this year, but didn't get ready.

Any listing of the winners?

I saw that my buddy, Steve Ball won my favorite class
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to the Indy model boat club.

Stu, Bruce, Kyle, Rick and Brian.

It's taken me three years but I am so happy and proud to be an Indy master champion in multi engine and Unlimited.

Thanks to the Indy club for putting on a terrific race. This was my first time at Hobart with my long time buddies Doc and Mark and we had 2 new racers from Huntsville, Tommy and Charlie who did well in their second race. The CD staff did a great job of calling and the retrieve boat crew was very efficient. There were very few disputes on the calls and the ones I saw were handled without any problems.

Congrats to all the winners and

Thanks again to Stu and his staff for an enjoyable event.

You are right John, I am bubbling over with pride for Rob and Mike. I am also proud of Bert Dygert for winning Sport 20 and Joe Wiebelhaus for winning F Hydro.l know how much effort all four of these guys put into building and preparing all their boats. A big shout out to my friend Steve Ball for winning B Hydro. I had planned on being at Hobart but cervical spine surgery the week before the race changed my plans. My thanks again to the Indy Club for putting on an excellent event. Well Terry, all I can say is,"he who hesitates misses out"!!!!! I am in the process of building a new scale for Mike and have a 12 rigger and Sport 20 completed that I hope to run next year. So I hope to be at Hobart next year. Only the computer gods know why the font changed half way thru. JB

I want to thank all involved in making this event happen! Stu, Bruce, Kyle, Rick and Brian your dedication to make this race happen is second to none. Had a great time and hope to be back next year!

Congrats to all of the top finishers!

Back