HOBART 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see ya back, you and Eric are welcome under our tent. Long as Eric has head phones for that RAT music he listens to LOL just kidding. Econo lodge for us
I see the racer deal at Super 8 is about $8 more a night at the Super8 than booking online.Usually stay at the EconoLodge but didn't see it listed on the race info.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Econolodge upset several racers last year. That is why you did not see them this year.

As of right now, 2 more drivers and/or 5 more boats and I'll shut entries down.

Stu

Got it Mark S.

We have shut the entries down for Hobart (84 drivers and 266 boats). The limit for "Unlimited" was increased to 24, so I have included those on the wait list. Will Gallagher, Brad Maglinger, David Hall, Danny King, Mark Bullard and Mark Grim are in now. Hand write on your entry form for the addition.

Stu

Where is everyone staying? Super 8?

Booked it online. $52.63 a night with all taxes/fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a very special award. Many will be tripping over themselves to receive it.

I have been getting a lot of inquiries about receiving entries with payment. I a few days, I'll post who has NOT paid. Again, not paid by end of July and I will begin deleting entries.

Latest posts

Back