Hey all

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Stuffing tube and if you have not purchased a 2ch radio yet i would advise you to get a 3 ch digital. That way you can tune the boat out with a remote needle. Here are pics of what i did with my stuffing tube along with the remote needle. Good Luck with the build. Is a fast hull and i have had no problem doing 50+mph.

000_0172.jpg

000_0176.jpg

needle.JPG

needle2.JPG

as for pipes. not bothered about noise :/
Kindly consider the effect of a non-silenced pipe on your surroundings... The UK is under Naviga and as such the racers are at 80db. By ignoring this you could give a bad name even to those abiding by the rule. Noise is a good way to loose where you are boating.

You can get a good silenced pipe for your engine from either of these places in the UK

Prestwich Models

Ian's Boats

Quick update, Engine is now in, need to shorten and glue in stuffing tube, need to shorten flex cable aswell. Then i just need a 12v battery, some fuel, a fuel tank and a pipe. also could do with a radio. hahaha only have 2 channel, may buy a 3ch for remote needle. Im assuming i can use the remote needle without a 3ch by just winding the arm all the way in and adjusting the knob?

also nobodys around where i'll be taking the boat, its isolated. anyways, i'll get what i can afford... end of.

Put the engine in as low as i could get it while still lined up at a slight angle with the stuffing tube.etc.

Aidan

Not long now ;)

I really cant describe how good it feels to see something come together... been building this for nearly a year now... cost me a fortune n never had time to do it... starting to look like a boat now... well happy :)

Aidan

Back