Here it is!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Ok.... you guys ask and you recieve! Here is a forum just for sport and scale hydros. I did not want to call it sport 40 or 1/8 scale hydro forum cause I did not want to exclude the gas and electric boaters. They have some real nice sport scale boats as well.

Hope this works out well for us. Let me know if we need additional changes or if you see a problem.

Tom

TomMoorehouse said:
Ok.... you guys ask and you recieve! Here is a forum just for sport and scale hydros. I did not want to call it sport 40 or 1/8 scale hydro forum cause I did not want to exclude the gas and electric boaters. They have some real nice sport scale boats as well.
Hope this works out well for us. Let me know if we need additional changes or if you see a problem.

Tom
Good move most are interested in all types of sport boats PHIL

Thanks tom Q sport Hydro is one of my favorite classes I will return hear often hope others will too.

Randy

BBY

This it Grate Tom Been raceing these since I first started boating...Scales and Sports R O C K... :D

I have two 1/4 scale 48 or 850 cc hydrosOne 1/6 scale 7 liter and a Canard Sport hydro all Zen powered The Canard will be at the Winter Nats in Sport Hydro driven by Chris Herzog

Back