• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

herb stewart 20 tunnel and 45 jae

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalito

i am selling my 45 jae and herb stewart 20 tunnel. i am going to hang it up for a while. the jae has a picco 45 in it and a walt barney tank the turn fin is from mike huges and a g-10 transom. it has all the radio gear less reciever. it needs a flex shaft. it has been sealed with west systems. it has been in the water one time. i am asking 300.00 for it. the tunnel has been used one time the moter is a mac with a carbon fiber pipe. it will need a steering servo and a reciever. the radio battery, switch and prop are included. i am also asking 300.00. the shipping is about 20.00 for either one

007.JPGi am having a problem posting the pics i can email the to anyone that wants them till i can post them here

Last edited by a moderator:
it has the older silver head it is set up with a exhaust throttle. i have also have a silver head exr as a spare that goes along with it. i can email some pics if you want. i cant get them to load

Last edited by a moderator:
The motor on the tunnel is not for sale so I will lower the price to 150.00 plus shipping

Herb Stewart tunnel price lowered to 125.00 plus shipping. It includes motor mount steering and throttle linkages servos switch and receiver battery fuel tank too

Back