Help! Up in Smoke...Velinium3500

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael defrain

What's up Gang need Some help here, I ran the Velinium 3500 last year Vxl esc. This year over the winter I built a Grapner jet in a 30in deep- V Tried to use the old set up to save money, The jet pump worked great but the turbine pulls to many amps and SMOKED the Electronics Pretty impressively. The boat was slow before it went "UP In SMOKE. I would like to Run my 3cell Lipo and am Wondering if I can get an ESC & Motor that will work with this Power? Who Makes the Motor and ESC set up that can Handle the draw and give me the power I Want,I'd like to go fast
default_smile.png
Pic's attached the Prop in the turbin is about 1.250 with an extremely Hi Pitch I need High Performance HELP.

014.jpg

383.jpg

384.jpg

008.jpg

Dynamite/Proboat 1800KV and Dynamite 130A is what some guys are using with similar boat on 3S .Gill

1800kv I don't think would be fast enough was running 3500kv and I was thinking more like 240 amps the draw is outrageous everything melted with the Vxl esc. I have e-mailed Castle to see if they can help looking for the best I need a bullet proof ESC I need more Room for SMOKE

Well the deed is Done I'm Going with the Mamba Monster ESC by Castle 120amp, 10gage wire, with a 2650kv on 3s Water cooled this should be interesting. Looked at aqua craft but there ESC was Built by Castle so Castle it is. Have Fun In the Water.

Back