Hello from the SoCal Fast Electrics !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

properchopper

We are proud to announce the formation of the SoCal Fast Electrics. Our mission is to promote FE racing in our district and participate in other districts' events. We run at Legg Lake most every Sunday and variously during the week. We so far have gained the cooperation and support of our district gas/nitro racers and have been invited to run dedicated FE heats during their organized events. We hope to host FE specific races as time goes on. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but endeavor to become an asset to the FE community. For all of us, this has been a dream come true and long overdue !

Regards

Tony Heller, Vice Commodore

SoCal Fast Electrics

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,

I was at the District 19 meeting when Mark Grim brought up the idea of FE racing in the district. The nitro and gas boaters voted unanimously to have you guys get involved. Good luck this next year and I will see you at the races.

Thanks, Al Waters

Tony,
I was at the District 19 meeting when Mark Grim brought up the idea of FE racing in the district. The nitro and gas boaters voted unanimously to have you guys get involved. Good luck this next year and I will see you at the races.

Thanks, Al Waters

Thanks, Al. We're extremely grateful for the support we've gotten so far. It's rewarding to know that we're considered a viable part of the model boating world, regardless of what spins our props !

Very well put Tony!

At the end of the day we all have hulls and props.

It is great to know that we have the support of Dist 19...

we are here to stay and make this a great boating experience

in Southern California...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back