• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Hayes 4oz Slim line fuel tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhotrods

Looking for a Hayes 4 oz slim line fuel tank will take new or used. Thanks Dustin

Attachments

• 20230630_174039.jpg
    20230630_174039.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
You might just have to go with a 4 oz sullivan. Looks like hayes have dried up. Even Mecoa does not have them and that is where hobby suppliers go to die. Put it on the side that has a little more room. I jsut tried it on my boat. Either slant or straight will fit.
Mike

These boats were built by my good friend Bruce Mooring. He has since passed away from cancer. Before he did, he gave me all that was left of what he had produced over the years. I believe he made about 15 or so of these boats. Most of the boats are in dist 8. There are a few others out there. I sold a built boat to Robert Holland and a set of frames to Mike Schendler. They are not an easy build for a new boat builder. Even I have to think about it when I am working on one. There is no market for them so I am not planning to do anything with them. Just support the ones that are running.
Mike

Last edited:
These boats were built by my good friend Bruce Mooring. He has since passed away from cancer. Before he did, he gave me all that was left of what he had produced over the years. I believe he made about 15 or so of these boats. Most of the boats are in dist 8. There are a few others out there. I sold a built boat to Robert Holland and a set of frames to Mike Schendler. They are not an easy build for a new boat builder. Even I have to think about it when I am working on one. There is no market for them so I am not planning to do anything with them. Just support the ones that are running.
Mike

You might just have to go with a 4 oz sullivan. Looks like hayes have dried up. Even Mecoa does not have them and that is where hobby suppliers go to die. Put it on the side that has a little more room. I jsut tried it on my boat. Either slant or straight will fit.
Mike
Thanks Mike.... thought that was the road I was going to have to go down. Dustin

Back