• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hawk .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Dumas .21 hawk:

I have for sale one of the best boats i've ever built. This is a .21 Dumas Hawk. I had many discussions with Gary Preusse to make this one of the best hawks around. The only wood from Dumas in this boat are the top sponson blocks (1/4 plywood that the boom clamps go in to, see photo). All the rest of the wood is top quality stuff. The tub top and bottom are cross grain for ridigity. The tub sides are a superior light plywood. The tub is reinforced with 1/8 5 ply where strength is needed. The Spar is a carbon fiber composite and VERY light and stiff. The building quality it the best I have ever done and it is very light. The boat is setup specifically for the octura 3-30 motor mount. It can be removed for cleaning. The rears are WOF construction. The boat is more or less an unchanged designed Hawk. Only difference really is the construction materials and the tub width being designed for the motor mount. The paint is hobby poxy. I did a real good job with the clear on the tub. The sponsons could have used another coat but are in acceptable condition. The boat has never been crashed. I have had some engine bay cover damage from a blow over as seen in the photos. The radio box lid has some extra holes from when I switched to the quiet pipe. Included is everything you see. I stole a few items for my next boat. It will need the motor mount, a marine specialties strut, radio box seals (G&M seals were used). Included are the rudder and throttle servos Hitec hs225-mg rudder and a micro hobbico for the throttle. It's a fast hard turning boat! It's in real good shape. I'm going to miss it but I need to make room for my other new boats

MAC .21

This is a MAC .21 Ran maybe 3-4 gallons of fuel through it. It has been through Rod Geraghty's hands. I had him check it out. I'm not sure all he did, other than improve the spray bar in the carb. I ran it once this year and it ran great.

CMD Parabolic .21 quiet pipe:

CMD parabolic quiet pipe, used in good shape. No dents, only 1 hole for a pressure tap. Unmodified except for length.

Any questions, please ask.

asking prices:

.21 hawk $250

.21 MAC engine $200 sold

CMD pipe $25 sold

All serious offers considered:

Email me at [email protected]

Pictures:

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0124.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

Re:Hawk .21, MAC .21, Parabolic Pipe

sure dose take you guys a long time to jump on this! as i email him this morning @ 6;35 am. about the motor and pipe and been emailing back and forth about it and said i would take it . just waiting to get the next email form him confurming his method of payment!

Jimmy ;)

thank you Tom sent payment

Jimmy

Back