Having fun with my new JAE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeWScott

Well, we've heard it before & I'll say it again. The J.A.E. is an INCREDIBLE boat. I've had mine in the water 3 times now & it is great! Just like Geraghty has said, this boat is easy to build & doesn't do anything "stupid" on the water. Just follow those instructions & you'll be rewarded with a great performing boat out of the chute. I'm running mine with a tired old short stroke Nova. First time out it launched great & ran fine. Then the motor started to show it's age. Time for a re-build. Next time out tried a different engine same thing. boo. 3rd times a charm. Shoboat & I went to the pond with one of his hot rod engines. WOW the J.A.E does everything we've been hearing about. Rough water, no prob, cornering ability/stability.....Unrivaled. Dial down that rudder throw fella's!! This thing turns on a dime & gives you back a fifty cent piece!!

IMG_0442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I love mine....

308249_266530410024107_100000014504036_1118984_2522447_n.jpg

Yep love mine to , now if I could just stop doing stupid things with it :wub:

Tim K

Well, we've heard it before & I'll say it again. The J.A.E. is an INCREDIBLE boat. I've had mine in the water 3 times now & it is great! Just like Geraghty has said, this boat is easy to build & doesn't do anything "stupid" on the water. Just follow those instructions & you'll be rewarded with a great performing boat out of the chute. I'm running mine with a tired old short stroke Nova. First time out it launched great & ran fine. Then the motor started to show it's age. Time for a re-build. Next time out tried a different engine same thing. boo. 3rd times a charm. Shoboat & I went to the pond with one of his hot rod engines. WOW the J.A.E does everything we've been hearing about. Rough water, no prob, cornering ability/stability.....Unrivaled. Dial down that rudder throw fella's!! This thing turns on a dime & gives you back a fifty cent piece!!
View attachment 30090
Hi Joe,

You have PM

Regards Chris

Joe,

The boat can pull some propeller can't it?

Nice water last night.

Thanks For Showing Up,

Mark Sholund

Mark, it sure can. Fella's this thing launched every prop we threw at it! The launchability is what is impressing me the most. Corner speed ain't to shabby either.

Rod, Still nothing stupid!!

joe

Joe,

You did not mention the carbon pipe change.

The boat is a contender already after three trips

to the lake. Wait until the fourth trip Joe, I have

a surprise for that Nova Rossi 2000. This is a

Motor that no one wanted for $200.00 a few

years ago.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thats great Mark, I love surprises!! That Nova really responded to the carbon fiber pipe, holy cow!! And it was muffled.

Thanks again for all the help....

Joe,

As you saw the last few times out it is all about the details.

The volume and cone angles are a big part if the pipe is

going to be a good one or bad. The one the other night is

just about perfect for that set up. Your boat is very close to

70 mph right now.

Appreciate The Business Joe,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back