HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I wanted to wish everyone on IW a Happy and Safe New Year full of good things to come to all of you! 09 was certainly a trying year for alot of people, but i refuse to call it a bad year as my family is healthy, we still have a roof over our head..for now anyway :rolleyes: , and i had a GREAT year playin boats with a buch of awesome folks!My best wishes to all! Bill

I wanted to wish everyone on IW a Happy and Safe New Year full of good things to come to all of you! 09 was certainly a trying year for alot of people, but i refuse to call it a bad year as my family is healthy, we still have a roof over our head..for now anyway
rolleyes.gif
, and i had a GREAT year playin boats with a buch of awesome folks!My best wishes to all! Bill
Happy New Year my friend!

Glenn Gates

i'll agree with that, bill. still have my family, health & job. asking for more would be kinda selfish, considering how some folks have fared this year. everybody please be safe, if you're going out on the town tonight. i want to see ya'll at a pond in '10!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Have a great one my friend, even though my year wasnt that great i had a blast especially with my wifes first year racing and ended up second overall in her class way to go everyone here on IW and in District 3 have a great new year and see you in Orlando.

Happy New Year to every one. I have had a great year. I got to enter several races and make lots of new friends. I look foward to the new year and the adventures that it will bring.

Zach

Back