Happy New Year & GO DAWGS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

Just a quick Happy New Year to everyone and a pre-Sugar Bowl shout out to the University of Washington Huskies. As I said in the title, GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!

And, in a nail biter, the Huskies get the win and move on to the National Championship, playing Michigan. Should be a great game next Monday

And, in a nail biter, the Huskies get the win and move on to the National Championship, playing Michigan. Should be a great game next Monday
I agree. Wow they sure made it interesting in the last couple minutes, whew! I was rooting for them. The special teams play in both games last night was questionable.

It may not be New Years Day, but it is time for a big
GO DAWGS!!!! in the National Championship game

I have watched the Huskies all year and they had a great season, BUT I didn't watch last night. It's defense that wins championships at all levels of football and the Michigan defense was #1 and Washington was #97 and that was going to be that. For example, in the Super Bowl the #1 offense has opposed the #1 defense 6 times and the team with the best defense has won 5 times, as in the case of the 2013 Super Bowl when the Seahawks defense just made Denver look stupid. Then in the 2014 Super Bowl the following year Pete Carrol's play call on the goal line made him look stupid (possibly the worst play call in Super Bowl history).

Jeff,

“Hail to the victors”!!!
15-0 is hard to do
It was a great game.
I throughly enjoyed “The Game”
Mark

While l will agree that it was a hard-fought game, and I will agree that Michigan had the better game plan, I also feel the ACC refs let too much go. There were at least five times the Michigan safeties and corners should have been called for holding or pass interference and weren't. These were called out by the commentators so it isn't just me saying so. Would it have made a difference? I think it would have made the game score closer but I don't think it would have given Washington the win. So, with that said, Congrats Michigan

I agree about the refs. Our NFL lion got screwed a couple weeks ago by a bad call but I do think refs are doing there best to make a split second call even if mich would have lost it was a good game

Back