Hangin with Mr Zaker

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marty

The grounds keeper at are pound takes care of the weeds and we haven;t had a problem in about 5 years.It seems around the middle of April thur to the end of July was a pain in the azz to run boats.

Sorry to hi jack your thread.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me out here… help me fill in the years and names..

Let’s have a 20 Hydro US1 champion challenge.

Maybe make it centrally located

1977 Marty Davis

1978 Marty Davis

1979 Marty Davis

------

1997 Marty Davis

1998 Ed Lackey

1999 Ron Zaker Jr

2000 Ron Zaker Jr

2001 John Brown

2002 Grimracer

2003 Allen Waddle

2004 Big Bryon

2005 Ron Zaker Jr

2006 Chris Wood

2007 Chris Wood

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MartyThe grounds keeper at are pound takes care of the weeds and we haven;t had a problem in about 5 years.It seems around the middle of April thur to the end of July was a pain in the azz to run boats.

Dave Roach

Dave:

I wonder if pond weeds grow more in Ohio or Florida :)

You can almost walk across the top of the water, the weeds are so bad.

Marty Davis

Help me out here… help me fill in the years and names..
Let’s have a 20 Hydro US1 champion challenge.

Maybe make it centrally located

1977 Marty D

1978 Marty D Old Guy...

1979 Marty D

1997 Marty D

1998 ?

1999 Ron Jr

2000 ?

2001 ?

2002 Grimracer

2003 Allen W

2004 Big Bryon

2005 Ron Jr

2006 Chris W

2007 Chris W

Grim

Hi MartyThe grounds keeper at are pound takes care of the weeds and we haven;t had a problem in about 5 years.It seems around the middle of April thur to the end of July was a pain in the azz to run boats.

Dave Roach

Dave:

Marty Davis
They grow super fast here! All the fertilizer from the surrounding landscape washes into the water and makes it worst. I think at one point Rod, Hank and the Pirates figured it was growing a foot a day. UNBELIEVABLE. Regardless, once we get that site back we should have some BIG events. It would have been nice to have a Thanksgiving race again. :)

Dave Roach

Dave:

Marty Davis
They grow super fast here! All the fertilizer from the surrounding landscape washes into the water and makes it worst. I think at one point Rod, Hank and the Pirates figured it was growing a foot a day. UNBELIEVABLE. Regardless, once we get that site back we should have some BIG events. It would have been nice to have a Thanksgiving race again. :)
I for one cant wait to get back to running in Tampa- nothing against the Brandon site- but that coarse seems to suit me well. Plus the practice sessons are more fun- :rolleyes: I stopped by a few days ago now that Im working over there again-wow- I was amazed at the growth in the pond. If any of you Tampa guys stop by , there is a big azz wasps nest under the rail of the drivers stand-dont ask how I found that out :eek:

OK Marty.. that looks good.. come on guys.. yea got to remember who won it when!

Thanks OLD GUY

Grim

Seeing how I started this thread I think I should get a special invite LOL.

Tim K

I think you might be right...

ANDY? can you help? BTY say hi to John and his family for me..

Thanks

Grim

Lets see.. 1998 it was in Huntsville.. anybody?

Lackey?

Brown?

who in the heck won it?? I can not remember...

Grim

Back