Group Therapy Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best found cure is just let the Wife take a two week vacation to a Maine Resort Time Share and while she is gone I cram a bunch of work in and have the HOUSE to MYSELF!!!! I love this time of year!!

Later!!

Pat

If you think just the boats are bad- stay FAR FAR away from model rockets-

Ask me how I know...........
default_rolleyes.gif

Wine, Beer, Whisky, Pot, uppers, downers, LSD, Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Crack, Heroin..............WHY BOTHER, when there's R/C Boats, Cars, Airplanes, Quads, and Helis?? Okay...add Model Rockets, Control line airplanes, and slot cars......see, for me, THIS STUFF, kept me from doing THAT STUFF!
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
:) Been a purty good life so far......ESPECIALLY when MRS GIBSON (JUDY) concurs!!!
default_biggrin.png

Bruce - That's really funny! "Please.please.please don't throw me in to the briar patch!". I wonder if I should help my wife find a boyfriend (crap, there I go again)! Priorities Dave priorities!

D

Wine, Beer, Whisky, Pot, uppers, downers, LSD, Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Crack, Heroin..............WHY BOTHER, when there's R/C Boats, Cars, Airplanes, Quads, and Helis?? Okay...add Model Rockets, Control line airplanes, and slot cars......see, for me, THIS STUFF, kept me from doing THAT STUFF!
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
:) Been a purty good life so far......ESPECIALLY when MRS GIBSON (JUDY) concurs!!!
default_biggrin.png
Besides that -

GRANDKIDS RULE !!!!

and an AWSOME woman doesnt hurt one bit
default_cool.png

Miss ya buddy.

I'm just tell the wife no sex till I get what I want.....,,,,,......???? JK I'm still sneaking boxes downstairs!!!!

Thanks guys. Needed a break from my addiction.

Just to find a new one................................. LOL

So far this one is cheaper.

Takes longer to spend the money as the work takes longer to do.

18 gal of epoxy and lots of H60 and Coosa PVC board.

Found a really good epoxy cheep.

Buy it by the 5 gal bucket now............................................LOL

I can hook you up with some if you keep it on the down low..................................................

I don't think therapy will work when you are in this deep.

Heck you should see what Julian put in my back yard..........................I'm a tea toddler compared to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It keeps me sober and out of the nudie bars!
default_biggrin.png

Besides the obvious stuff in the basement; washer, dryer, furnace, water heater, etc. the rest is piled with boats and hardware.When I need to get away from it all, it's my Fortress of Solitude.

Heck that was the best part about going the race

Get away for the week end and hit the strip clubs.............................................

Wonder why I never did any good on Sunday.

I do miss racing......
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks guys. Needed a break from my addiction.

Just to find a new one................................. LOL

So far this one is cheaper.

Takes longer to spend the money as the work takes longer to do.

18 gal of epoxy and lots of H60 and Coosa PVC board.

Found a really good epoxy cheep.

Buy it by the 5 gal bucket now............................................LOL

I can hook you up with some if you keep it on the down low..................................................

I don't think therapy will work when you are in this deep.

Heck you should see what Julian put in my back yard..........................I'm a tea toddler compared to him.
He has lost all good sense, but we knew that - lmao jk
default_tongue.png

Saw his FB posts , that thing is awesome.....

Sure there are, Richard. One is called politics while another is finding some of the people you race with think rules are for the rest of the people and not for them. Then, of course, there are those that will do anything they can to look good, even if it's at the expense of others. Those three, alone, can both cure this addiction as well as kill a club in very short order
Mark

You must have been listening to my conversation this afternoon.
Didn't have to listen to anything. Over the years I've been there and seen all three so I'm speaking out of experience. If you would like to discuss this further, send me a PM so we don't get accused of hijacking the thread
default_wink.png

Topic Revisited - Well it is official, I have completely slipped! By the end of this season I will have attended a total of 12 races (including both NAMBA Nationals) for a total of 38+ days at the pond. I will have raced in 5 states and traveled over 5,600 miles (most of it driving). I will have spent ($$ - I take the 5th - $$). I have come to the self realization that I have lost any sense of control or common sense so at this point I am going to just go with it...See ya at the pond...

David, that's not so bad, when compared to my latest trip:

16 states

7000 miles

$4200 in trailer repair costs along the way(2 new axles, one stabilier jack and one tow truck fee)

3 one way plane tickets(one for the wife and two for me)

2 lost work days

one day at the pond totaling FOUR RUNS

Sounds like you have a long way to go before you catch up with me and even more until you totally lose it,

Unfortunately, there are not enough of us to justify any significant medical research to find a cure or develop medication to ease our symptoms. We'll just have continue the suffering together.

Back