Good rigger for a 1.01

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Glass

What would be a good rigger to suit a cmb 1.01, is there any you can buy in kit form to build your self?

I have seen about all makes of boat run the 1.01 motor. Just depends on what your looking for and willing to spend. Ryon

I have seen about all makes of boat run the 1.01 motor. Just depends on what your looking for and willing to spend. Ryon
Im not a racer just a hobbyist but I still what a good performing boat just after some differnt brands so i can do some research.

Troy,

Get ahold of Don Ferrette on here and ask him about the gas version Road Runner.

It would make a great 101 hydro I think.

Take Care,

Mark Sholund

Troy,
Get ahold of Don Ferrette on here and ask him about the gas version Road Runner.

It would make a great 101 hydro I think.

Take Care,

Mark Sholund
Yes it would but I would have to do one done up with it drilled for a nitro motor mount. Do you already have the 101? Are you looking to buy new? Shoot me a p/m. B)

I run a 101 in an older Standard 90 Roadrunner and it does well as long as the dang retrieve boat doesn't get in the way. :unsure: :eek: :rolleyes:

I have a 1.01 in an Eagle SGX and it drives like a dream. The Road Runners are great boats also. The Cajun Bullet is also a good boat if you can find one(they are out of production now).

Of corse these are the .90/1.00 size boats.

Regards,

-Buck-

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=28814 We also have a 90-1.00 rigger for 250.00 until the end of the year , which at that time the price will be going up

In our kit you get the tub and all 4 sponsons competly built boom tube's , f/g cowl , radio box lid and the turn fin , the boat it extreemely fast and stable , last year we went to flint time trials with a 90-1.00 boat and we had a CMB 67 gold head in the boat , with a 1667 prop and a CMDi 80 parabolic pipe we went threw the traps at 81 MPH , not to bad for a 250.00 boat , i also make a C/F over wood boat thats lighter for 750.00

Mike

I run a 101 in an older Standard 90 Roadrunner and it does well as long as the dang retrieve boat doesn't get in the way. :unsure: :eek: :rolleyes:
Yes and I think that the roadrunner is stronger than the retrieve boat is. LOL
hey scott,l.m.a.o. glad you still got your sense of humor. oh by the way,mailing out any pine crack these days to vol. country?****,i probably shouldn't

have mentioned VOL.country.

mark w. :( :(

This is a picture of a Road Runner U/L 90 that is being built. And a 101 is going in it. ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey scott,l.m.a.o. glad you still got your sense of humor. oh by the way,mailing out any pine crack these days to vol. country?****,i probably shouldn't

LOL!! I guess those Vols could use some after last weekend Mark but as it turns out, Pine Crack is VERY STICKY and I had to give all mine to the guys fixing the Retrieve Boat. They siad they were going to use it as a Sealer for that busted Seam but....................WHO KNOWS!!! :lol:

I have a 1.01 in an Eagle SGX and it drives like a dream. The Road Runners are great boats also. The Cajun Bullet is also a good boat if you can find one(they are out of production now).
Of corse these are the .90/1.00 size boats.

Regards,

-Buck-

The Cajun Bullet is still in production.

I don't build many nitro boats as of late due to the increased production of gas models.

This is just to set the record straight.

Thanks,

Harold Broussard

Builder

Cajun Bullet Hydros

There you go. I run two bullets and love them both. Strong runner with really no bad habbits. Ryon Shaw

LOL!! I guess those Vols could use some after last weekend Mark but as it turns out, Pine Crack is VERY STICKY and I had to give all mine to the guys fixing the Retrieve Boat. They siad they were going to use it as a Sealer for that busted Seam but....................WHO KNOWS!!! :lol:
l.m.a.o, thats great scott,we want talk about this weekends results either.

see ya later. mark :angry: :angry:

Back