• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

go .18 side exhaust

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

engine I was tinkering with and never run so the add is AS-IS it may work great it may not

Modified OS 11J carb to fit the case and cleaned the intake side up a little, sleeve pin in the case removed so the sleeve actually lines up with the ports correctly, the case also cleaned up a bit, machined a backplate for it so its non-pull, turned the cooling head down a bit to look better cut the crank and sleeve (didnt adjust any timing all done for flow) standard crank again its gonna run great or fall on its face I will also toss in a brand new crankshaft just cause I have a couple around here I dont have any need for

I will get some pictures up later

45$ shipped USA only for anyone who dont know the go side and rear exhaust engines have all the same parts only difference is the case itself

Only the engine is for sale, the header/ mounts/ collet/flywheel that are pictured dont come with it older pictures of the motor nothing has changed so dont feel a need to take new ones

Back