• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GMORTY GAS DRIVE FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

I am not going to get the time anywhere in the near future to use this outboard leg.

Brand new polished GMORTY gas outboard leg. Still in its wraping complete with all parts. Flex, mount and tiller arm.

$300 US plus freight. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

regards

Dave

DSCF0646.jpg

DSCF0647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RELISTED DUE TO NON PAYMENT AND NO FURTHER CONTACT. 3 MONTHS IS LONG ENUF :angry:

PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY FROM NOW ON. :D

REGARDS

Dave

Curently negotiating sale to three people. So it will be first in best dressed.

One only pipe assembly will be available to purchase seperetly @ $275AU plus freight.

If I can find the time I will do a batch of pipes but this will depend upon time.

regards

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to get the time anywhere in the near future to use this outboard leg.
Brand new polished GMORTY gas outboard leg. Still in its wraping complete with all parts. Flex, mount and tiller arm.

$300 US plus freight. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

regards

Dave

DSCF0646.jpg

DSCF0647.jpg

Send me pics and a description of the GAS OB pipe please to "[email protected]"

Ended up getting two people paying for the one leg. So I have just got another one in and the following users have won the battle.

MAD and WINZRACING

regards

Dave

Anyone else that wants one GMORTY has a few left. Find him on this forum

Back