Glow Driver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking out the Cyclone 2.0 v 5.0 ah. single cell battery, but I could not find the charger? what are you all using to charge with? thanks.

I was checking out the Cyclone 2.0 v 5.0 ah. single cell battery, but I could not find the charger? what are you all using to charge with? thanks.
Any charger for a glow plug igniter will work, just cut off the bullet connector. Replace with two push on, + and - from Radio Shack.
default_cool.png

To charge lead acid 2 volt use a multi charger with a PB setting ,PB stands for lead . I use a hightech multi charger x2 .It goes down to 2 volts

Thanks Ray, I've dug thru and found a 1.4vdc / 170 ah. charger. being larger than a d size, probably take a solid 16 to 24 hr. first charge. I will keep a check on the battery temp through the charge. Tony. I checked out the Lipo set up looks cool! The Lipo's do hold a charge for a long time .thanks for sharing! Gary ,I checked out your charger really nice set up the x2 does do a lot! Does any of you know about the glow beast set up, which battery do they use and charger specs. ? maybe a pic, I've only heard of it and have not seen it. the learning curve goes on ,thanks for the feed back.

Rick,

The glow beast uses two lead acid two volt batteries. Twice a year at the most for charging.

You can actually run two battery clips and start your twins without removing the extra clip until you are ready to Roll. The nicest one on the market, but I am old school.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark, thanks for the info! I did not know about the twin battery set up, that's too cool! Maybe somebody will post a pic of the Glow Beast . THANKS

Back