Gippsland Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hey,

I would like a number to be able to contact someone about club days in Gippsland...i only had Craigs old mobile number and i am not sure they have a website?

Cheers

Kris

Gippsland! Where abouts? What classes do they run?

I live in Melbourne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey kris how ya going ?

Our calendar club day is the 3rd Sunday of the month which would be the 16th of this month. I'm keen to get out and have a run myself as there hasn't been any activity at all of late . If ya want to come down let me know .

Has there been any activity down melbourne way to speak of ?

Mark, we are in Churchill which is located next to Morwell . The lake is just near the Gippsland Monash Uni campus.

If your interested in coming down for a run I can give you detailed directions.

At present we just have our club days with no specific race days or anything like that due to the current size of our club and the participation/interest levels.

I guess there would be about 10- 15 financial members and active members in the half dozen region. To organise any racing we would need a greater level of interest and commitment from all current members as well as some new blood with interest in racing to help prepare and organise such events.

And we run whatever you want to bring as far as boats.

Hi Jaso,

I can't make this month's club day as I'm to busy and don't want to run my Hummingbird the way it is. Way to unstable unless the water is really good, so I'm building a bigger tub. I will try and get down there next month.

Mark said:
Hi Jaso,
I can't make this month's club day as I'm to busy and don't want to run my Hummingbird the way it is. Way to unstable unless the water is really good, so I'm building a bigger tub. I will try and get down there next month.

80181[/snapback]

Yeah no worries Mark. Are you in a club at present ? We have a pretty good little pond down here and most who come down from your way seem to like it.

It's a good setup with a permanent driving stand and purpose built concrete lauch/ start area. Come down and have a run , we're always keen for new members.

Cheers, Jason. :D

Hey Jason,

Pretty Good Mate, how are you?

I will do my best to make it on Sunday...i need to get some more runtime on my Tunnel.

Mark, the pond is sweet, the guys are nice and helpful and the water is usually good :)

Where is Melbourne are you Mark?

Kris

Oopsy.....

Mobile was disconnected for a while there.....

Have the old number back on air but dont carry that phone much... I have a new mobile number 0401 182 225. That one I have with me all the time :)

Sorta busy this month so wont be back out running till next month. Too many secret projects.. LOL

Jaso,

Do you know if anyone else will be running on Sunday? a 2pm start again?

Thanks Craig

Thanks

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
Jaso,
Do you know if anyone else will be running on Sunday? a 2pm start again?

Thanks Craig

Thanks

Kris

80682[/snapback]

Kris myself and Wayne at least will be there. Wayne is just finishing off the last touches on his .21 rigger so he is hoping to have that ready which I say he will.

I need to run some fuel through my little mac too.

We are supposed to kick off at 1pm as a rule for the club days.

I'll be there then or pretty close to it. ;)

Latest posts

Back