Gen-4M flow meter are back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Boris,

I saw one of your flow-meters with a gauge that had a very small Heart in the face. Is it possible to buy one with that gauge in a updated Gen4, two switches, two motors, batteries and the kitchen sink???? LOL

I don't need it today but take it as soon as you can supply. The reason I would like the gauge with the little Heart is I have had three open heart operations and it just has a special meaning to me.

TIA

Mike
default_wink.png

Boris, interested in a meter. Let me know if you got any ready to ship, paypal ready when you are.

Thanks

Hi Boris,

I saw one of your flow-meters with a gauge that had a very small Heart in the face. Is it possible to buy one with that gauge in a updated Gen4, two switches, two motors, batteries and the kitchen sink???? LOL

I don't need it today but take it as soon as you can supply. The reason I would like the gauge with the little Heart is I have had three open heart operations and it just has a special meaning to me.

TIA

Mike
default_wink.png
Hi, Mike! I have two open heart surgery, build a lot of flow meters but never pay attention to small Heart in the face. My manometers have no small Heart in the face, but I can put small Heart on the face plate. Boris

Boris i would like to buy a Gen 4 Meter...... let me know when Ready. as you know i am local to you & can pick it up...... thanks jw

Hi Boris,

TIA

Mike
default_wink.png
Hi, Mike! I have two open heart surgery, build a lot of flow meters but never pay attention to small Heart in the face. My manometers have no small Heart in the face, but I can put small Heart on the face plate. Boris
Ah, The Zipper Club Glad to meet you Brother, That would be so cool Boris let my know a total zip 60634

Boris, my address is

Aron Alleva

2132 N Post Road

Anchorage,AK 99501

I will send funds here shortly.

Thanks again

Back