Gen-4M flow meter are back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boris,

I would like to purchase one of your flow meters which will be shipped to Indiana. Let me know where to PayPal your payment.

Thanks,

Dan

Boris,

I would like to purchase one of your flow meters which will be shipped to Indiana. Let me know where to PayPal your payment.

Thanks,

Dan
The PayPal address is my email. I'll need your street address and phone number. Boris

Boris,

Thanks,

Dan
The PayPal address is my email. I'll need your street address and phone number. Boris
Boris,I made the payment on PayPal and included my name and address in the comments. My phone number is 812-479-5641. Thank you!

Dan

Boris,

Received it today and will try it this weekend in Celina, OH. Can't wait! The flow meter is very impressive and the shipping was fast!

Thanks

Dan

Boris,

I've had several weeks to use your flow master Gen 4 and would recommend it for anyone running nitros! It is money well spent!

Since I am getting back into rc boats, I was having all kinds of problems getting the right needle settings. With the help of the flow meter, I am now able to get my needle settings right before I throw my boat in the water. Now I can spend more time focusing on trimming the boat and racing.

Thank you!

Dan

Boris,

I've had several weeks to use your flow master Gen 4 and would recommend it for anyone running nitros! It is money well spent!

Since I am getting back into rc boats, I was having all kinds of problems getting the right needle settings. With the help of the flow meter, I am now able to get my needle settings right before I throw my boat in the water. Now I can spend more time focusing on trimming the boat and racing.

Thank you!

Dan
Thanks, Dan! Boris

Hi Borris,

I need a Gen 4 Flowmeter. Please send it to:

Bob Bonahoom

18242 Justice Way

Lakeville, MN 55044

I will send your PayPal $195 as soon as you confirm that you have a meter for me.

Thanks!

Bob

Hi Borris,

I need a Gen 4 Flowmeter. Please send it to:

Bob Bonahoom

18242 Justice Way

Lakeville, MN 55044

I will send your PayPal $195 as soon as you confirm that you have a meter for me.

Thanks!

Bob
OK. Please send me your phone number. PayPal as friend and family. Boris

Dear boaters! I'll have a few GEN-4M flow meters ready to ship. I made a little improvement to GEN-4 flow meters adding additional switch to run flow meter in one (up to .4 motors) or two pumps ( for bigger motors) mode. This made flow meter more accurate for small motors.

The box dimensions are 7"x 5-1.8"x 2-3/4". The same as GEN-4.

The price still $195 shipped within US. Thanks. Boris

Please no PM!
I have several GEN-4M flow meter ready to ship. Boris

Back