Gas Outboard F1 Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Tonak

Just starting to get this boat sorted out and learning how to drive this beast. It's been 20+ years since my old nitro outboard days. It's so much different to drive with the thrust driven steering compared to my hydro's and mono's. I am having a blast! I'll post more video when I get her, and myself, dialed in better.

Hi Scott

Do you mind sharing some setup info like cg and leg setup.

Cheers
Neal
Hello Neal,
I set the boat on a flat board and set the front of the strut level on the board. The boat runs pretty flat with the cg at 29 percent. I may put a little positive angle in it to get the nose up a little.
Who made the carbon pipe?

Lohring Miller
Hi Lohring,
The pipe is actually steel that I bought along with the leg from Wendell

Julio

Looks like we are having trouble with our web site AGAIN!. My ISP changed hands and some of our code is not compatible with the new service. We are working on it now

However in the mean time I have attached one of our catalogs for your review

If you need more pictures or have any questions please feel free to contact us

Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• GAS boat catalog.pub.pdf
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
  • boat catalog.pub.pdf
    277.7 KB · Views: 1
Julio

Looks like we are having trouble with our web site AGAIN!. My ISP changed hands and some of our code is not compatible with the new service. We are working on it now

However in the mean time I have attached one of our catalogs for your review

If you need more pictures or have any questions please feel free to contact us

Thanks
Paul
Hello Paul:
Thanks for your clarifications... I couldn't enter to the catalog
If I have any questions, I will write to:
[email protected]
is this correct?

Hello Paul:
Thanks for your clarifications... I couldn't enter to the catalog
If I have any questions, I will write to:
[email protected]
is this correct?
Yes that is correct

However please note my wife has stage 4 cancer so I can't get to my email everyday right now. But rest assured I'll do my best to reply asap

If you'll send my your email address, I'll send jpeg files or?? let me know what files you can read

( Thanks for the kind words Alan)

Last edited:
Julio

We've been working on updating this kit for awhile now , we hit the water a couple of weeks ago.

We've moved the radio box forward, changed the transom and we are working on other changes to make the kit even better/easier to assembly.

Here is a video of the maiden voyage, still needs a prop and setup but it will give you an idea

I'll have pictures of the interior changes in a couple of days

Attachments

• gas tunnel1.mp4
    2.2 MB
Hi Paul:
Yes that is correct

However please note my wife has stage 4 cancer so I can't get to my email everyday right now. But rest assured I'll do my best to reply asap

If you'll send my your email address, I'll send jpeg files or?? let me know what files you can read

( Thanks for the kind words Alan)
I´m very sorry to read this about his wife...we will be praying for her. Don't worry about the boat issue... this can wait for a long time

Back