Gas Carb Shields by Lipgens Fabrication

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Lipgens

Vendor
I was having a hard time finding the right carb cover for my Gas rigger. I finally gave up and made my own. It ended up working great so I decided to make them available to everyone else. This isn't anything new just my solution to a common problem some of us run into. It comes with a shield, HDPE back plate and 3 nylon nuts & bolts. The back plate comes blank so you can angle the shield to fit your application.

I currently have the material for 20, if there is enough interest I will order more.

Price- $15.00 ea. plus $3.50 shipping.

IMG_20141115_140429_889.jpg

IMG_20141115_142355_287.jpg

IMG_20141115_142517_860.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, I am having issues right now and have had fits trying to make something that looks like this, same problem in a very thin mono with no hatch. You will get my order this week !!

Ryan

I would like 2 of these. I sent you a PM. If you could send me your PayPal I will get you payment right away.

Thanks

Glenn

All sold out for now, more material is on the way!

I will update when the new batch is available.

Thanks for your support!

Ryan

Ryan, Can you do those covers in different colors? Reason I ask is think they be great as air clam shells on Thunderboats and 1/6 scale gas.............==={}

I received the Carb Shield. Really nicely made - it's going to work perfect for me with minimal work to mount to the carb. Still leaves room to get in there and choke the engine.

Thanks again

Glenn

Latest posts

Back