Gas Boat Muffler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Tyson, T-Mod muffler. But I have no contact for him since Jim's is down. Maybe someone here has his contact info.

Thank you

The T-Mod looks good but it is going on a Classic Thunderboat and has to be under the cowl, I am not sure how I would hook up a pipe / tube to exit the hull at the transom.

Found one at Rum Racing that looks like it would work.

A lot of people are using the Zippkits internal stinger pipes on T-Boats, Jersey Skiffs, C-Boxes and other hulls that need through-transom exhaust systems as it's quiet enough. Joe has the kit to do the whole setup.

This is inside of my Insane JS.

JS.jpg

Thank you

The T-Mod looks good but it is going on a Classic Thunderboat and has to be under the cowl, I am not sure how I would hook up a pipe / tube to exit the hull at the transom.

Found one at Rum Racing that looks like it would work.
Mike makes Thunderboat mufflers also. Just let him know you want the extended stinger for a T-Boat.

Mike's mufflers are great! I have one on my rigger, & yes he does have one for hooking up the a transom exit. The zipp pipe is a VERY good pipe, & it's on sale. Pipe, header of your choice & flange for $100.

Wayne, when I was looking up links this morning I went to your site to see your setup again as I knew that you showed a muffler on your hydro and your bracket kit.

A lot of people are using the Zippkits internal stinger pipes on T-Boats, Jersey Skiffs, C-Boxes and other hulls that need through-transom exhaust systems as it's quiet enough. Joe has the kit to do the whole setup.

This is inside of my Insane JS.
yeah, I'm using one of those pipes on my Zipp Bullitt, it's quiet enough I guess. I did have it crack around the widest point last summer but fortunately I know someone who can weld such thin metal and he fixed it right up.

Wayne, when I was looking up links this morning I went to your site to see your setup again as I knew that you showed a muffler on your hydro and your bracket kit.
Yes, I designed my Thru Transom Exhaust Kit to be used with the T-Mod muffler or an internal stinger pipe. You can see a Thunderboat with my Thru Transom Exhaust Kit installed on my website under the Thunderboat tab.

Wayne, I had your link saved anyway as I'm already thinking ahead for next winter's build project and really like your Tru-Sport hydro. The `lashes seem to be running the show up here and I like to play outside of the box. OK, besides that I really suck at building wood kits!

Wayne, I had your link saved anyway as I'm already thinking ahead for next winter's build project and really like your Tru-Sport hydro. The `lashes seem to be running the show up here and I like to play outside of the box. OK, besides that I really suck at building wood kits!
Ron, The guys that are racing the True Sport say that it is giving the 'lashes a run for the money. It's got the speed and the handling. It just needs some more exposure. I've got the weight down around 16.5 pounds rtr which is light for a 48" glass hydro. Let me know when you're ready for one.

You know I will! Right now I'm looking at late summer/early winter and probably in "Plain Vanilla". I've never built an all white boat and left it that way. OK, I'd do the windshield and throw some custom decals on it though.

It's sad right now as I've got boats that haven't seen water yet as the weather has been terrible up here. I've got guys wanting me to race in Celina but I don't want to take untested boats there.

Back