"game changer" propellers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry

Just drop me an email

And I can send you any Inspection Report of the Pitch

Per prop number

default_smile.png

Jim

I know there was some talk about taking some of the TE pitch out of some of the props.

Thy have the classic ABC whoop on the trailing edge.

We have a cup number that we use which is a % of the DIA in .000000

The 45 and 50 BAR is at 2%

The 38 Bar is at 1.5 %

All are at a 30 degree angle

Now knowing this

cup is not a pitch #

it is a .00000 number

Cup is not pitch and should never be confused as

So dose that mean the whoop at the trailing edge will be reduced or removed on some of the props?

No

The whoop is a easy mod

for example

a 3.0 Dia prop has a .060 offset in cup

If you want less

you can just file or grind it off

you can go from .0000 to .060 by removing material

Much more accurate then bending .015 into

Ron

I guess the advantage is the number of choices of the same blade shape/rake/bar-etc

You will have choices from

2.1 to 2.3 DIA props for the .45 Riggers

in the 1.5-1.7-1.9 pitch ratios for now

Now this is a Heat racers advantage

Yes it is easy to remove. Also it dose give you the choice to go as big as your eng power can handle with out bending the crap out of the prop.

Just many do not have the equipment to check it or the knowledge to adjust it.

That last little whoop can hold the prop back on a nitro eng.

That's right

Easier to remove then to bend in
default_smile.png

But most mods today on the new series

are just a simple round tip

But it is amazing how you can fine tune the load with just a swipe on the TE at the pond

The Inspection reports make a huge difference also

The smaller blade area is the best thing about the props. You don't need a elephant ear to move are small boats.

I have a feeling this prop will change boat designs in the near future.

It would be nice to see the TE pitch at the hub reduced. I know this is a very hard thing to build in to a prop but the rake dose pile the water up at the TE at the hub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron here is an example on another thread on this subject.

Also my cousin Aron 45 newest style eagle was running a 1655 @ low 70s changed it to a 2316 cut down to 53mm and bam 78mph we did some smoother driving and got it to 80 mph farely easy nothing special I balance it and Sharpened it. If Any Brown or Mark Sholund would have did it it would of been faster . As Jim said to me the other day take it out of the bag sharpen it balance it run it for $30 bucks and a little of your time all of the mods are cast in it.... And if you want email him and he'll do one to your specifications. Pass ya later Charlie

Screenshot_2016-05-20-20-02-35.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished prepping a couple of the new ABC props to test on Monday. H-1715 for my .20 boat and H-2219 for my .45. I'll report back.

You will never find a better prop selection for any size boat,records are held with theses,beat racing is also been revamped from the selection of stock,out of bag props,just use chart,balace,bolt on,then hold on to your a.. It's going to fly!!!

I have tested with several props from the ABC line,all are game changers,prop up or down for water and weather and prepare to be shocked!!!

I have tested with several props from the ABC line,all are game changers,prop up or down for water and weather and prepare to be shocked!!!
Right on David I knew that can see compare different water " hard or soft" : " Hard" bit of little slow and " Soft" more increase fast also depend on weather " Very Tricky"

Back