G30 cowl.....also will fit JDs WOF tunnel designs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boxes are here. Package one up and got a cost for shipping. It will be $67 shipped in the US. International will be more. I think it is in the 25-30 range. I will contact you all as they come available. One is in the mold and plan to crank out 4 this weekend.
Mike

Mike Z, Joe Petro, Zach Davis, Mike Trasente, you all have package inbound. Tracking info in your PM.
Thanks
Mike

Will do Mitch.

Now off to pack some more and lay up another.

Ric Wally, you have a package inbound. Tracking info in your PM.

Mitch Reis, I need you address.
Thanks
Mike

OK, 11 cowls have been delivered. The 12th cowl will go in the mold today. This is for John Callahan to be delivered at nats. After that I will close the glass shop till I come back from nats. Need to get all the boats ready and packed. Thanks for all the interest.
Mike

Mike I will take one also I just picked up a g30 and this look great .message me when it's ready and I will pp thanks

Mike I will take one also I just picked up a g30 and this look great .message me when it's ready and I will pp thanks
Going to be a few weeks. Heading to nats on tuesday. I also need to make a new one for Zach as his got crushed in shipping. They tried to fold it in half. Just remind me incase I forgot.
Thanks
Mike

OK, I have will start on it soon. Need to pop on out that I did yesterday and reset.
MIke

OK Dale, I will start working on them this week. Should be ready to ship next week monday ish. Looks like I forgot about the one for Dan as well. Too much going on these days. I will try and get that going as well.
Mike

why I did ABS cowls!.. LOL.. Mike your work is top notch.. the cowl is a SUPER addition to the kit!

Home Run!

Grim

Back