• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS K&B outboard and OS.91

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Shaw

Hey guys, Been a long time since I posted here, real full size race boats have gotten my interest rather then RC these days.

I found a couple engines I will no longer ever use.

These were all running several years ago, that's as far back as my memory goes, except the OS .91, that has never been run.

The 7.5 outboard were only ran maybe at most 10 minutes total run time. they are so fresh they still have original propellers on them ! and each one includes the complete unit, the hardware mounting kit and one throttle linkage in the package.

and I have as well a 7.5 engine that works but is missing a couple parts for the flywheel. The .91 is complete as you see, but I lost the key-way for the belt starter pulley.

prices are as follow,

250 OBO EACH K&B outboard each outboard includes the small hardware mounting baggie and a throttle linkage kit.

400 for both K&B engines

$50 OBO for the K and B engine that is missing the part for the flywheel mount ( includes flywheel/starter cone )

$330 OBO for the OS.91 which is missing the keyway and that's all, new never run

prices are in US dollars and shipping is additional and seller must provide ZIP or POSTAL code.

seems photos arnt posting very well on this site, I will upload to photo bucket.

IMG_0851.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I see a lack of interest, is the pricing to hi on them? as I am a FE guy, i don't know the price well on these motors.

please i'm open to offers!

I would offer $230 for both outboards shipped to 33909. Those are the old 8701 motors with carbs that are worth zip. Keep the powerheads and I'd take the pair of lowers for $150 shipped.

Mic

I would offer $230 for both outboards shipped to 33909. Those are the old 8701 motors with carbs that are worth zip. Keep the powerheads and I'd take the pair of lowers for $150 shipped.

Mic
well do 300 US for both engines

will not separate.

Back