Freezing!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuzum

I look outside at my test pond ha! And wishing warm weather and boat testing will be soon!!! Who all is frozen up???

image.jpg

Todd that's beautiful, where do you live? Looks secluded!!!

18-20" of ice in Mn would be a lot more but we have so much snow covering and insulating the ice..

In the Everett area of Washington, it's a "whopping" 30 right now with the next three days below 32 and no chance of breaking 40 until Sunday

I live in Morgantown WV yea it's pretty private ... I don't feel so bad now guys with everybody else wishing the could run a little!! My southern friends keep rubbing it in that they are going testing!!!

One thing you have to remember is that most of the guys doing the running have to worry about hurricanes and you don't

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha very true and with all these mountains no tornados either!!! Words of encouragement!!!

Looooong winter!!!!!!! **** groundhog!!!!
i hope this winter goes really long myself so that we can get some serious rain and snow-pack here in serious drought-strickened California. 50's and 60's daytime temp, 40's at night, cold for Southern Calif
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid 50's in Charleston SC today with the low 70's tomorrow. Sorry guys, wish I could ship some warmer weather to you all up north.

Here in milan il i woke up yesterday and turned on the tv and the temp in the lower right corner on the early morning news said -26 we have had 7 mornings this winter of at least 20 below and 40 inches of snow now lets go run boats

Back