FREE ARTICLES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jack Garcia

If you need a winter project, I am offering these articles that I wrote for the Namba newsletter some years ago. They are free to anyone that will send me their Email address. Please let me know which ones you want. I would rather send them directly to you because they are somewhat long and I don't want to take too much I.W. space.

ARTICLES;

BLUEPRINTING THE O.B. SPONSONS

BLUEPRINT YOUR ENGINE

REMOVING AND REPLACING BALLBEARINGS

[email protected]

If you need a winter project, I am offering these articles that I wrote for the Namba newsletter some years ago. They are free to anyone that will send me their Email address. Please let me know which ones you want. I would rather send them directly to you because they are somewhat long and I don't want to take too much I.W. space.

ARTICLES;

BLUEPRINT YOUR ENGINE

[email protected]

Can you send them to me. [email protected]

ARTICLES;

BLUEPRINT YOUR ENGINE

[email protected]

Can you send them to me. [email protected]
Tony-t, I attempted to Email the articles to you but it came back undelivered.

Sent it to your address listed above.

Jack,

Think you know my email.. Send all this way if you would my friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to get these. I think these articles should be placed in feature articles on the main page for future users. As of now there is nothing in there.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Bob

Latest posts

Back