• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale, Wood Stuff 30 built by Dick Loeb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

Since I am more of a gas guy than a FE guy I am putting up for sale this woodstuff 30 that I bought from Dick Loeb. It is set up to run in the P spec class (uses UL-1 motor and controller) Boat has everything included but battery and receiver. I would like to get $350 for it plus shipping. Just for FYI between the motor and controller, and the lower unit I have close to $300 invested just to give you a idea of what these things cost to put together. I am just not a small boat guy and would rather continue on with my gasoline powered boats and just have to many irons in the fire right now. this will make a great boat for someone who loves to run tunnels. payment by paypal or m.o. Any questions, just let me know. thanks for lookingView attachment 41088
View attachment 41087
View attachment 41086
View attachment 41085
View attachment 41085
View attachment 41083
View attachment 41083
View attachment 41084
View attachment 41084

Back